Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogger Moms

I am very new to blogging and have recently learned what a phenomenon it is, especially for moms. The Wall Street Journal ran an article this morning about Blogger Moms, and this one specifically: www.dooce.com. They estimated that this woman and her husband generate about $40,000 a month from ad revenue based on the number of hits she gets on her blog (4 million per month!). She is rated #59 among the web’s top 100 blogs. I find that fascinating and inspiring.


Being a “math person” as opposed to a “literary person”, I’m pretty sure my blog isn’t going to catapult me into the lifestyles of the rich and famous; however I have been checking out some of the other Fairlington MOMS blogs, and I would say Diana might just have a shot at it. ;)

Happy Blogging!

(Contributed by Jenn S.... Visit her at meandthep.blogspot.com.)


No comments: